Do you promote literacy and use current theory? The $750 annual teaching grant supports innovative literacy projects in classrooms across Connecticut. This project can be done by an individual or a team of teachers.
The winners will be notified via email by January 30, 2017.
The applicant must:
- Be a current CRA member (see ctreading.org for membership information)
- Submit a resume from each member of the team
- Submit a letter of support from your building administrator or immediate supervisor
Please submit a proposal that includes the following:
- Cover page
- Title of Proposal
- Names, addresses, and telephone numbers of individual or team members
- School name and address
- Amount of funding requested (up to $750)
- Brief abstract of the project
- What is the purpose of the project?
- What are the objectives of the project?
- Project description
- Who will participate?
- What will the teacher do?
- What will the students do?
- What is the timeline of this project?
- What is the budget for this project?
- Please be specific about how the monies will be spent. Monies may not be used for speaker fees, travel to professional development, or release time.